Welcome! Feel Free to Explore!

"Not all who wander are lost." ~ J.R.R. Tolkein

*Click on Photos to Enlarge

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

School Daze


My school life is pretty typical. Nothing out of the ordinary for a college campus and, as a commuter student, I see very little of it anyway. Here are some of the more interesting sights I've seen and captured.




Note the hamburger in one hand and hamburger in the other.
Note the intensity with which each is devoured.
This guy's got a passion.



Our guest speaker discussing her photos via Skype.
If you don't have Skype, get it now and let's have a chat.
And It's free: http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home/





Is that a serial killer waiting for me in my car?




No, it's just my cardboard cutout friend, Gerard Butler.






2 comments:

  1. It appears that the gentlemen with the 2 hamburgers has already eaten off the one in his hand. does this not amuse anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gerard's kerchief. He looks very dapper.

    ReplyDelete